Find lost Super

If you've changed your name, address or job, you may have lost track of some of your super. It may also be held by the Australian Tax Office (ATO) waiting to be claimed.

Finding your lost super

You can find any lost or unclaimed super you may have by logging into your MyGov account. If you don't have an account, it's easy to open one.

You can find out more here.

Keep track of your super

If you move or change your name you should inform us as soon as possible.

You can do this by:

  • Logging into Member Online and updating your contact details on the Member Basic Details screen;
  • Updating your details over the phone by calling our Member Services Team on (08) 9480 3500; or
  • Filling in a 'Change in Personal Details' form.
Consolidate your super

If you have multiple super accounts it's easy to combine or roll over your super into one account. Simply complete the 'Transfer in- Rollover Initiation Request' form, sign and date it and send it to us at the address noted on the form. We'll do the rest.

Combining your super may help you:

  • Save on fees - fewer accounts can mean fewer fees
  • Have more control over your investment strategy - one account, one strategy
  • Keep track of all your super - everything is in one place
  • Avoid paying unnecessary insurance costs - premiums may be deducted in multiple account

Don't forget, you should check with your other fund/s about any entitlements that may cease to exist, any exit or withdrawal fees that might be applicable and what the impact may be on any death or disability insurance you have.

Download PDF