Find and combine your super
If you've changed your name, address or job, you may have lost track of some of your super.
It may also be held by the Australian Tax Office (ATO) waiting to be claimed.
Find your lost super today.
Find & combine your super in six easy steps and it only takes a few minutes!
- Log in to Member Online.
- Click on the Find and Combine your super button.
- Enter the one-time pin that will be sent to your email or mobile.
- Press submit once you agree to use your TFN for the search, and your results will be displayed.
- If you agree, ATO held monies will be automatically transferred to your WA Super account and you can also choose which other funds you want to transfer in.
- Click on the accounts you want transferred to WA Super
If you have insurance on any accounts and you want to bring across your insurance as well, then please contact us on 08 9480 3500 to transfer your insurance before combining your accounts.
You should also check with your other fund(s) if there are any applicable exit or withdrawal fees, or if there are any other entitlements that may cease once you leave.
Monies may take 3 to 5 working days to be transferred and appear in your account. ATO held monies may take longer.
What super can you Find & Combine?
Our new online search tool can be used to find two types of super:
- ATO held monies – ATO held monies include amounts paid by employers, super funds or the government on your behalf that need to go into your super account
- Other superannuation accounts you may have - If you've worked for multiple employers, you may have several super accounts and are probably paying more fees than you need to.
What are the benefits?
Combining your super may help you:
- Save on fees - fewer accounts can mean fewer fees
- Have more control over your investment strategy - one account, one strategy
- Keep track of all your super - everything is in one place
- Avoid paying unnecessary insurance costs – you won’t be paying multiple premiums in multiple accounts
Keep track of your super
If you move or change your name you should update your details in Member Online or by contacting us as soon as possible.